Care Manager / CMA or LPN
DESCRIPTIONChronic Care Staffing is a fast-growing company that is making a difference in the healthcare industry and for patients. The Care Manager works on a team of care coordinators and trusted advocates. The goal of the team is to empower and support our members in every conceivable health related scenario. You will help our members manage chronic health conditions, organize health records, collaborate with the extended care team, coordinate care, develop wellness plans, and much more! Our goal is to build our team with passionate individuals who have experience in health coordination, public health and/or patient care. You will really be able to make a difference in our member’s lives! It takes teamwork to support our members and we have three roles that work together to provide responsive, high quality and fast care for our members. In this exciting role you will be the main point person for your members and provide continuity of care. The goal is to communicate with them to consistently better understand their needs, translate these needs into services and proactively predict other services that may benefit the health of your members.
- Manage and support our member’s health care needs via phone conversations and via our technology.
- Manage and support a personalized care plan for each member to address their physical, mental and preventative health.
- Coach members to reach their goals of medication management, following of medical treatment plans, healthful eating, weight management, increasing activity, stress reduction and sleep improvement.
- Connect members with professionals such as nutritionists, nurses and doctors who can also assist them with meeting their health care needs.
- Prepare members for appointments, procedures, and also provide efficient follow-up.
- Coordinate some administrative aspects of record recovery, appointment management and insurance claims.
- Review insurance plans and suggest tips to get the most from their benefits.
- Proactively suggest services relevant to each member.
- RN/LPN/LVN preferred, Medical Assistant Certification/Licensed Nursing Assistance considered with experience, other fields within healthcare considered
- 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Experience in care coordination and care management; i.e. Case Management, Health Coaching (nutrition, activity, sleep, etc.) Medical Assistant, Nursing, Counseling, Motivational Interviewing counseling
- A true passion in caring for patients
- Excellent ability to think creatively and proactively
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes, software changes and priorities
- A great attitude and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients!
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required.
BENEFITSChronic Care Staffing is a team of passionate individuals joining together to help both patients and clients, and we would welcome YOU to join in on that passion! Chronic Care Staffing offers a work culture where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while participating in something special. Chronic Care Staffing offers a competitive compensation plan, along with Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time-off. Please view more about our company at chroniccarestaffing.com.